Sunday 13 January 2013

My own little crafty haven.

How excited am I! I went to collect my desk today and from the moment I got in I have been beavering away finding all sorts of things to put in it and adorn it with. I have been waiting for this for so long it seems and after a lot of hard work I have my haven and a place to put all my beautiful belongings.

I just love my collection of yarn beehives and as they are too small for regular balls of yarn I probably won't use them but they are fab and i have wanted some for so long. They have therefore become decorations and they look brill. I also love the fact I can finally put my gorgeous peg board on the wall and use it.

Generally my excitement is making me ramble but really I just love the fact that all my beautiful belongings have a home rather than being dotted all over the place. I predict many happy hours spent in this corner of the spare room.

No comments:

Post a Comment