Monday 27 August 2012

Lovely little pink hand warmers

I have started knitting some children's hand warmers for a colleagues grand daughter. They are what you might call my first "commission". I love the pink wool, it was in a bag of leftovers my Mum gave me and it's perfect! It just looks delicious and it knits up beautifully. I plan to knit a lilac bow and sequin the middle so they have a little sparkle.

I have also been thinking about projects I want to undertake and thought I would right a list. I like lists, they keep my otherwise chaotic brain in check. So...here it is.

Projects to complete

Knit a garment - have purchased the wool and pattern.
Crochet a blanket - even if only a little one
Make some free hand embroidered wall art - likely to be in a hoop
Make a knitting needle holder
Finish my Cath Kidston pencil case so I can use it for my crochet hooks and random knitting bits.

Fit any other little things around these as they are mostly quite big projects that I might need a break from.

No comments:

Post a Comment