Thursday 23 August 2012

Greys anatomy, Mug of Earl Grey and Yarn

I have spent the morning making my CV top notch before joining some agencies. I also applied for a couple of jobs.

To reward my hard work I popped to my favourite little yarn shop and decided it was time to set myself a challenge. I had a flick through the patterns and decided on a nice sleeveless tunic, apparently it's easy enough although I am a little worried about whether I can hack it.

Anyway whilst talking through the pattern it has come to light that I knit the wrong way round...ooops! Time to start practising at doing it right otherwise this might not be a very successful project.

So, now I am home I am settled with a lovely cup of earl grey (I do love wittards) in a lovely new mug which unbelievably only cost 50p (I got four of them) with Greys Anatomy on the tv and I am going to teach myself to knit the right way round!

2 comments:

  1. Ah - you can never have too many nice mugs ;) Hope the knitting is going well. Good luck with the job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I haven't started the tunic as I got home and realised I didn't have the right needles. I can now knit the right way round!

    ReplyDelete