Monday 27 January 2014

Knitting exercises.

Recently I have been thinking about the lack of movement in my life due to my obsessive desire to craft after a day sat at my office desk.  Crafting naturally involves a lot of sitting which is not something that can be prevented unless you want to give it up, what a silly suggestion!  Crafting is my escape after a long day so I decided to look for exercises I can do whilst sitting down so I didn't have to forfeit my crafting time.  I can use these sitting exercises at work as well which is always good.

I found this very useful leaflet from wonder how to.


This just seemed so boring though so I went in search of the quirky and bizarre.

Why not knit or crochet yourself some juggling balls.


Make a skipping rope.


Decorate a hula hoop.


Take up extreme knitting to gain guns of steel.


Yarn bomb your bicycle to make using it more appealing.


Or make yourself a beautiful costume to go swimming in, watch out for sagging when wet though!


As you can tell I took my quest for crafting exercises very seriously, it's just not going to happen so its time for a compromise I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment