Wednesday 22 January 2014

Excitement!

The new year has started a fire in me, I am so excited about the year ahead and the projects I can work on.  I normally find January a very gloomy month but I have really enjoyed the time I have had to selfishly work on projects.  My to do list has grown, along with my stash, oops.  I love this excitement though, it motivates me to finish one project to move onto the next and it keeps me going throughout the day because I know I can go home to a stitch here and there.  For a non crafter, artist or enthusiast of any kind I think this is hard to understand but the majority of people get it and I find it is spreading to more and more people around me.

My to do list is pretty much full for the year, I can't see much more getting done because it is so big.

Here are some images of my plans, watch this space to see if they actually get done or not.

Top left: Hue and Value Shawl by Anne Blayney
Top right: Flutter-by socks by Shannon Robalino
Middle right: Amory by Kim Hargreaves
Bottom left: Vignette by Amy Herzog
Bottom middle: Anchored by Ruth Garcia-Alcantud
Bottom right: fabric for a quilt.

I am aware I have set myself quite a challenge but it is a challenge I am ready to take and I am really in no hurry.  I have WIP's all over the house already and I am not entirely sure I will ever finish them.  They include a really complicated Aran, a really boring sweater and a giant blanket.  One day maybe.

Anyway, that's all for now, I have a few things to blog about this week so keep your eyes peeled for more from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment