Friday 12 October 2012

Catching up

This week I have been catching up on a few things. The most important of which was sleep! Been struggling a bit recently but I am slowly reacquainting myself with one of my biggest loves!

I had a meeting at work yesterday about being off sick and whilst it was hard it all went rather well and they agree that I am not well enough to be there. The whole thing is very hard for me as it doesn't feel right not working but on a plus side I do have more time for the people and the things I love most.

On a more crafty note I have caught up on my poppy orders and Tom delivered them to my colleagues whilst I was in my meeting. They went down very well apparently and a colleague sent me a picture of hers pride of place on her tie before I even got back to my car. I am getting a lot of orders so will hopefully be making a very good sum of money for the Poppy Appeal.

I am off home to see my parents today which I am really looking forward to. It might be the last time I visit my home village of Woodnewton before they move to Aldeburgh in Suffolk. It's very exciting as they will be living at the sea side and I do rather love the seaside!

No comments:

Post a Comment