Sunday 14 October 2012

Actually finished the back of my top!

I am so flipping proud of myself as I have made half an actual, real life piece of clothing! I never thought I would be able to do it and I am so proud of myself and I am also shocked by how easy I seem to have found it. I have had to ask advise on a few little bits but that is how we learn after all. Just got to do the front now...along with a number of other projects so it might take me a while.

I have been home with my parents this weekend for a well needed rest and my lovely Mummy came home with a Christmas crochet booklet. It came with a request to crochet the little robin but I can do that, not so sure I would be able to do the big ones though!

I have also been researching what to knit when I go to sweater club in December. I think I am going to knit a chunky cowl neck which looks fabulous.

All in all a good weekend.

1 comment: