Tuesday 16 April 2013

My beautiful birthday present.

Tom's parents have come to visit for a few days and with them they have brought my birthday present. It's amazing! It's an old printers tray and it has been adjusted to hang on the wall.

It was filled with beautiful items, too many to list and photograph individually but a few of my faves are an antique crochet hook holder with hooks in (its the long wooden tube), a lace tatting tool that belonged to Sue's Grandmother (the bone or ivory eye shaped piece), a tiny little pen knife which is in with the lace tatting tool, a baby picture of Tom and an array or beautifully coloured cotton.

I have added a few little bits and pieces including a pocket watch, two thimbles to go with the two already there and a few brooches.

It really is absolutely wonderful and looks perfect hanging to the side of my craft desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment