Sunday 28 April 2013

Just over a year of blogging and crafting.

I know I have already blogged today but it has just dawned on me that about this time last year I picked up some knitting needles for the first time in years.  Since then I have become quite a good little knitter and crocheterererer and my blog has had over 5500 views!

Remember The scarf that became a snood?  That was finished on the 14th of April 2012 when all I could do was the knit stitch!

What an amazing year it has been.  I am sat typing this in a hand knitted Aran with the beginnings of a crochet blanket on my lap.  Brill!

Thankyou to everyone who has supported this journey and especially to Eleanor at Knit Nottingham for her help over the last year.  Her classes have been amazing but her help has gone way beyond anything you would expect from most shop owners.  

Let's see what the next year brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment