Tuesday 12 February 2013

My first commission knit

A while back I was approached by a friend from primary school asking if I would knit her a cowl to give to another primary school friend as a birthday present. I accepted and got knitting, I couldn't believe my knitting was considered good enough for people to purchase from me. Anyway, not much more to say on the matter other than it went down well with the receiver and there are some pictures below.

On another note I have nearly finished my sweater club cardigan, I have had to knit three sleeves which was a little annoying, the first one was massive so had to adjust the pattern a little. I have a button band to knit and then I can sew it all up and knit the neck. Cannot wait to get it done.

I have also picked my tunic back up, it to is coming along nicely so hopefully I will have that finished soon aswell.



No comments:

Post a Comment