Thursday 13 September 2012

Only gone and cast on my top...finally!

Tom is finally on the mend after a bit of a ropey day the other day. With this in mind I thought it was about time I cast on my biggest project so far. The tunic top I got the wool and pattern for ages ago. Here is the start! So far it's going well enough but I think it is going to take me forever to finish as I'm quite a slow knitter and it's quite thin yarn. I will get there though and it will provide some well needed colour to my wardrobe.

Also, I finally found out who sings my new fave song! It's angels by the xx. After going to the Paralympics and watching David Wier win a gold (amazing) I stayed at my sisters and she had to be at work at 7. Her radio alarm went off and the wonderful Dev was playing the song. I laid in bed with a big smile on my face as it is beautiful! Look it up peeps.

Another thing, i had a message earlier from a old school friend telling me she had been totally inspired by thus blog and was going to start crocheting hats and wanted my advice. I loved that message! My plan when starting my blog was to (hopefully) inspire people and it seems I have. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment