Wednesday 4 July 2012

Lovely headband to keep my ears warm

The scarf is pretty much done so I have decided to knit a headband in a similar colour wool. The wool is beautiful, it took some getting used to after the thickest wool ever but I seem to have the hang of it. It's easier to cable aswell, seems to have more give in it.

The new workshops at Knit Nottingham have been uploaded so I am going to go to sweater club in December and January and hopefully manage to knit myself a jumper. I also might try to get onto a knitting workshop to increase my skills with things other than knitting and purling!

I also have some lovely fabric on its way to make my knitting bag. I am using the one I got from the charity shop but it's not big enough.

Busy busy busy bee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment